CompTIA Product Team Survey

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    The CompTIA Product Development team is looking for feedback from the CIN community! They have asked if I could post the following request. Please take a few minutes and respond to their survey.

We've had requests from instructors to be able to do testing using a locked-down browser. If you have experience using locked-down browsers, please take a few minutes to answer this 4-question survey about your experience. Thank you!

Steve Mallard

Feb 23, 2023
    The CompTIA Product Development team is looking for feedback from the CIN community! They have asked if I could post the following request. Please take a few minutes and respond to their survey.

We've had requests from instructors to be able to do testing using a locked-down browser. If you have experience using locked-down browsers, please take a few minutes to answer this 4-question survey about your experience. Thank you!
    done!

I came late. Seems like the survey is no longer available.

There's a support guide from Respondus on their LockDown Browser.
    It might be a good resource/ reference on common issues and FAQs for users.

On the other hand, my feedback would be simple. Please test it across various platforms. For example:
    - there were students using MacOS who had to install a plug-in during an exam for OnVue to work properly.
    - some students report that they had to turn off antivirus software, or disable hypervisors (i.e. parallels, VMWare).

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020

We've had requests from instructors to be able to do testing using a locked-down browser. If you have experience using locked-down browsers, please take a few minutes to answer this 4-question survey about your experience. Thank you

Testout is much better in every thing compared with Certmaster "Videos,Questions,Labs,....."

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020

Testout is much better in every thing compared with Certmaster "Videos,Questions,Labs,....."

Reactions: MBA

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020

Testout is much better in labs,videos,questions,.......