CompTIA Project+ PK0-005 TTT Series

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
Join us for the next, and final TTT series of 2022!! Project+ TTT series will begin on October 18th! Be sure to look at the dates for this one as sessions will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for this 8-session series!

CompTIA Project+ is ideal for IT professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties but still have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework.

What: 8-session webinar series
When: Begins Tuesday, October 18, 2022 (Note: Sessions are on Tuesday and Wednesday evening CST)
Where: ON24
Who: Rick Butler, Director, Information Technology, IntelliTec College

Register Here

View attachment 1046View attachment 1047
Let's do training more. sharp it

@Rick Butler I just wanted to say thank you for an amazing TTT series of project+. I had to watch some of this on-demand due to the time zone and training commitments but found the sessions very valuable and look forward to taking the projet+ exam next year

What a way to close out the year with TTT sessions
Hey Stuart - Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the series. I had a lot of fun doing the sessions - to the point where my voice just about went out there at a couple points.

Best of luck on the exam - and make sure to post WHEN you pass.

/r