CompTIA Roadmap

Rasheed Koudmani

Sep 1, 2022
Hi All. Happy New Year. I was looking for information including dates on the transition from ITF to Tech+ and for details of any update for Network+. Is there one place I can find a roadmap for CompTIA courses with these and other course information and any associated Train the Trainer sessions? I can see that some of this stuff was announced at the CompTIA summit last year which I wasn't able to attend. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
Hi All. Happy New Year. I was looking for information including dates on the transition from ITF to Tech+ and for details of any update for Network+. Is there one place I can find a roadmap for CompTIA courses with these and other course information and any associated Train the Trainer sessions? I can see that some of this stuff was announced at the CompTIA summit last year which I wasn't able to attend. Thanks in advance.
In short: No.
There is no one Stop shop for all of this Information.
CIN is one Ressource. TTT are not planned yet.

Here are the Exam in Dev to have a sneak peak:

Also for the new Courses, there is not more known yet:

So, be patient and wait..

Michael

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    We should be seeing exam objectives in the next month for the new Tech+ certification update. Trying to finalize dates for a Tech+ Sneak Peek. Will post in CIN as soon as we can get it locked in.

Just finalized dates for Network+ Sneak Peek. Will be posting reg link soon. Be on the look out for it. The Sneak Peek will be March 5th! You heard it here first! 😁

Rasheed Koudmani

Sep 1, 2022
    We should be seeing exam objectives in the next month for the new Tech+ certification update. Trying to finalize dates for a Tech+ Sneak Peek. Will post in CIN as soon as we can get it locked in.

Just finalized dates for Network+ Sneak Peek. Will be posting reg link soon. Be on the look out for it. The Sneak Peek will be March 5th! You heard it here first! 😁
    Thanks Stephen. That's great news.