CompTIA Security+ Instructors

Hi Everyone, our nonprofit is seeking to onboard a few US based part time (2 hrs per week) instructors to prepare our scholars for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ & Security+ exam. The program delivery is virtual and instruction will be provided on Thursdays from 5pm - 7pm EST starting February 15th. Please send me a message confirming your interest and preferred hourly rate. You can find out more about our information at www.diversitycybercouncil.com

Teckkie2k

Jun 24, 2020
Atlanta, Ga.
Hi Everyone, our nonprofit is seeking to onboard a few US based part time (2 hrs per week) instructors to prepare our scholars for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ & Security+ exam. The program delivery is virtual and instruction will be provided on Thursdays from 5pm - 7pm EST starting February 15th. Please send me a message confirming your interest and preferred hourly rate. You can find out more about our information at www.diversitycybercouncil.com
Hi Tiley I applied on the site. I live in Atlanta and I'm looking forward to the next steps.

Reactions: Fanuel

Abu Afza

• Feb 24, 2023
    Toronto, Canada
    I live in Toronto. Can I apply?

I'm interested.

Cool Whip

Aug 21, 2023
    Hi! I sent you a message, would love to continue the conversation further!
    Regards,
    Curtis