CompTIA Security+ SY0-601

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
I could not believe that >1100 number. Amazing.
That really is quite something, yeah! And with 1100 people it's pretty amazing the chat isn't a lot bussier! I'm used to Discord blowing up during trainings with 70-100 people, but compared to that our Sec+ TTT chat was positively peaceful.

Did the Sec+ this morning and passed. Thanks for your hard work @Stephen Schneiter

still havent received any voucher.... hoping to get this soon! Btw congratulations to the CIN group for Security+ for such a big turnout! This only shows how Comptia has grown over the years to be such a successful brand! Can't wait to start teaching people once I get the 601 exam in the bag! KUDOS everyone and congrats to @Stephen Schneiter and team for such a successful event!

Last edited:

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    I took the SY06 exam and passed. Yay!
    There were more performance-based questions than I thought but overall, I enjoyed it - and passed!

It seemed like there is a small difference with the exam between CySA+ and Security+ now, given the increase in PBQs

Gio Ocampo

Jun 11, 2020
    Philippines
    I took the SY06 exam and passed. Yay!
    There were more performance-based questions than I thought but overall, I enjoyed it - and passed!

It seemed like there is a small difference with the exam between CySA+ and Security+ now, given the increase in PBQs
    Congratulations! I will join you in the pedestal once I received my voucher. I'm still hoping to get one. :)

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Reactions: Jb Castillo