• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

CompTIA Tech+ FC0-U71 Course Material

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone! I meant to have an update for the session yesterday, but I have been tied up with voucher distribution. I have not received the access codes for the Tech+ FC0-U71 content. I should have it for session 3 on Tuesday.

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Hello Everyone! I meant to have an update for the session yesterday, but I have been tied up with voucher distribution. I have not received the access codes for the Tech+ FC0-U71 content. I should have it for session 3 on Tuesday.
    @Stephen Schneiter I apricate you all your effort . You are exemplary leader.
    please my fellow colleague, let us exercise patient , we going to have everything available soonest,
    well-done @Stephen Schneiter and @Rick Butler .

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Why is Rick Butler being extended any credit here???????
    yes I can extended my credit to @Rick Butler because he also contributing in giving us latest update when @Stephen Schneiter is busy.
    he also work underground to make sure everything go well about material and Voucher. I know personally that he is help @Stephen Schneiter a lot .
    so that the task well be easy for @Stephen Schneiter . Both of they are working tirelessly to make sure that something is going will.
    the question is @Trevor Chandler are you happy or angry because i give credit to @Rick Butler .
    Because i don't understand your problem in this mater. I can give Credit to anybody.
    @trevor Tell my Why ? I should not give credit to @Rick Butler .