CompTIA Vocabulary Flashcards

pbmac

Oct 25, 2019
Am sorta new at the CompTIA efforts...but like the material. I am online this semester - again - and am lookin for additional resources to help my students. Anyone know of flashcards that match up with the CompTIA books for Network+ and Linux+? It is a bit daunting to have to work through each chapter and pull them out.

Thanks...have a great semester everyone
Pat

Sorry if I wasn't helpful there. Have you had a look at Certmaster Learn and Certmaster Practice? If you're looking for something that you can use to drill for exam preparation, Certmaster might get you there. Certmaster Practice is designed as sort of adaptive testing platform and probably the closest tool they market for what flashcards might do - I've used it before and CompTIA has put a lot of focus on it. Perhaps that will be more to your liking.

/r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    You should definitely have a look at CertMaster Learn. There are flashcard and games built into the platform to help with terminology and acronyms. If you subscribe to the ILT version you can track student performance as they go through the content and exercises.