compTIA Voucher Store with TestOut Trainings..

In Case you missed it:
i saw today, that CompTIA offers TestOut Trainings in the Store...
Even for Non CompTIA Courses:

Cisco CCNA
Mircosoft Server AZ-801 .

Did not see that one coming...

Michael
I asked about this during the CompTIA Partner Summit - for now, the current TestOut line of products, to include Microsoft and Cisco would still currently be offered - since they are TestOut offerings, they're CompTIA. I suspect those will probably get phased out when TestOut and CertMaster merge into the "unified product".

/r

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I asked about this during the CompTIA Partner Summit - for now, the current TestOut line of products, to include Microsoft and Cisco would still currently be offered - since they are TestOut offerings, they're CompTIA. I suspect those will probably get phased out when TestOut and CertMaster merge into the "unified product".

We will continue to sell existing TestOut products, including Microsoft, Cisco, etc.

So, wait to be integrated..

Reactions: BrianFord

/r
Well elaborated @Rick Butler