CompTIAcasts

I found the following list of podcast resources available from CompTIA that are worth getting the word out about. One of our key efforts with the California Community College Chancellor's Office is to increase the diversity of our IT/cybersecurity workforce. Noting one of the podcasts is titled "Women Techcast", I will be letting faculty in this sector about this resource (and all of the other podcasts). You can access the resources by pointing your browser to:

Walt Jaqua

Aug 16, 2019
Plymouth, Indiana
These are good resources, Steve. Been listening to the CompTIA Communities podcasts such as these on a regular basis for years. I am a member of the Advancing Women in Technology community (the producer of the "Women Techcasts" you mentioned) and it has been extremely helpful and insightful for the recruitment, retention, engagement, and advancement of my female students. Thanks for posting this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee McWhorter

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I found the following list of podcast resources available from CompTIA that are worth getting the word out about. One of our key efforts with the California Community College Chancellor's Office is to increase the diversity of our IT/cybersecurity workforce. Noting one of the podcasts is titled "Women Techcast", I will be letting faculty in this sector about this resource (and all of the other podcasts). You can access the resources by pointing your browser to:

Thanks for sharing Steve! These are a great resource for instructors and students. CompTIA also offers webinar series as well with Dr. James Stanger that make for good supplemental classroom instruction. All these help show what goes on in industry and I think serve as a good motivation tool for students. What other blogs, podcast or webinars does everyone use? This can be a good addition to our resource list!

Reactions: Lee McWhorter