Content not available or is still being processed A+ TTT series session 4

Greeting everyone I'm fairly new to the instructor network Quick inquiry how is the DATA+ path or interest been working for you. Lots of interest little interest what the temperature?
Congratulations SUPER JOB!!

Good Afternoon

I'm not new to instructing but new to COMPTIA instruction-
I would like to purchase instructor lead material for a class of 10 students. I’m not sure if I should purchase the vouchers or just the instructor's lead material.
My initial intent is to purchase the instructor lead course material and the e-learning access. Should I purchase more and what do you recommend? Please advise

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Good Afternoon

I'm not new to instructing but new to COMPTIA instruction-
I would like to purchase instructor lead material for a class of 10 students. I’m not sure if I should purchase the vouchers or just the instructor's lead material.
My initial intent is to purchase the instructor lead course material and the e-learning access. Should I purchase more and what do you recommend? Please advise
Dear Ciydea,

You will have to purchase the student materials for each of your students. Also ensure you have the instructor materia you will use as Instructor, and the lab for the student ae well.