Courseware

Hey folks! While I have been teaching CompTIA for a couple of years, I just joined the CIN recently. Until now I have never thought about trying to purchase my own resources because the training companies I teach for always provided them. Now that I see my Security+ books are expired, I am curious to know where we can purchase our own instructor courseware?

Thanks in advance!

Hey folks! While I have been teaching CompTIA for a couple of years, I just joined the CIN recently. Until now I have never thought about trying to purchase my own resources because the training companies I teach for always provided them. Now that I see my Security+ books are expired, I am curious to know where we can purchase our own instructor courseware?

Thanks in advance!
Are you a member of the CompTIA Approved Partner Program? If you are, there are discounts and programs through the CAPP to get materials. You'll want to talk to your CompTIA Business Development Manager for details on that. /r

Are you a member of the CompTIA Approved Partner Program? If you are, there are discounts and programs through the CAPP to get materials. You'll want to talk to your CompTIA Business Development Manager for details on that. /r
Thanks Rick. I am not... I am an individual who contracts to several different training providers. However, some of them are, so before I run out to spend my money I will ask them for the discounts :) (After all, every new course I learn and pass is another course I can deliver for them...)

I think there is a strategy to work with independent contractors - I know its a requirement as part of the CIN Voucher program for TTT. You may have a BDM and not realize it.

@Stephen Schneiter - Who's the point of contact for independents that we use to validate for TTT voucher access?

Reactions: Mitch Garvis