CTT+ Just Passed

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Good job. Very soon for me. Just finished going the MGH book by Joseph Phillips.

Overall, found the book a fast read with a lo of filler material. I think this one will be an exercise in terms and semantics. The underlying theme in the book throughout was all about the Kirkpatrick Model.

/r

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Just Passed the CTT+ Exam

Has anyone knowledge on the next steps I've set myself up but just looking for some advice before I do my Virtual Classroom Submission

Much appreciate any support.

Bets regards
    Matthew

View attachment 1156
    Nice job! I passed mine about a month ago. Since they extended the deadline I haven't been focusing on prepping my teaching submissions yet. I think I know what topic I want to do. I watched some submissions people posted on YouTube and that has been helpful. It would be nice to see what the document looked like they submitted. I'm more nervous about the write-up than the video.

Nice job! I passed mine about a month ago. Since they extended the deadline I haven't been focusing on prepping my teaching submissions yet. I think I know what topic I want to do. I watched some submissions people posted on YouTube and that has been helpful. It would be nice to see what the document looked like they submitted. I'm more nervous about the write-up than the video.
    I'd love to figure out how to use a CIN teaching session as my demo. That's would be a choice demonstration - but I don't think it would qualify since for a video preso, you have to be able to see the reactions of the people in the virtual class to count that.

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
    Cleveland, Ohio
    I'd love to figure out how to use a CIN teaching session as my demo. That's would be a choice demonstration - but I don't think it would qualify since for a video preso, you have to be able to see the reactions of the people in the virtual class to count that.
    I have a feeling you are correct. I'd be happy to volunteer, schedule permitting, if want to get together a small group and repeat part of a lesson and record that.

I have a feeling you are correct. I'd be happy to volunteer, schedule permitting, if want to get together a small group and repeat part of a lesson and record that.
    Thanks for that. I have instructors at my school wanting me to do a sit in on their classes as well - good to have options.

But I'll toss my name out there as well for anyone...if you want to do a virtual CTT+ session to get your credential, I'll be a willing participant for your demo.

Just Passed the CTT+ Exam

Has anyone knowledge on the next steps I've set myself up but just looking for some advice before I do my Virtual Classroom Submission

Much appreciate any support.

Bets regards
    Matthew

View attachment 1156
    You're such a go getter! Congrats my friend!