CTT+ Part II Done!

That would be lovely. I must have done well because the students I had asked for me to make training for them on something else.
Well, that's the real certification - not some piece of paper that says you're certified. If your students believe in what you do and you're able to make a difference in how and what you teach them, then that's all the validation that truly matters. Having a credential is nice, and I hope yours comes through positively. But just to even be in a position to take that - well, you're head and shoulders above others anyway.

Cheers!

/r

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
Well, not yet. It still has to pass muster with Inginuiti. Took a lot of writing in answering all of the questions well enough to demonstrate I had a grasp on the objectives - that appears to be the trick with this. It's not just about the recording - it's about everything that goes into the recording, planning, and post module process for evaluation.

/r
Yes the Planning to write down is a tricky Part. If you create your own Class / Course.. Not so eays if you record a Commercial Course like N+ or so...

KGreen

Nov 2, 2021
That would be lovely. I must have done well because the students I had asked for me to make training for them on something else.
PASS!!!!!
There was a delay because I didn't originally include driver's license PDF, however they followed up to remind me instead of jettisoning the application.
"This is to inform you that you have passed the
Classroom Performance-Based Exam portion of the CTT+ exam. Congratulations!"

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
PASS!!!!!
There was a delay because I didn't originally include driver's license PDF, however they followed up to remind me instead of jettisoning the application.
"This is to inform you that you have passed the
Classroom Performance-Based Exam portion of the CTT+ exam. Congratulations!"
Congrats. Ah, so i am not the only one who got an Email. I had mixed the COMP ID in the PDF. That seemed cost me like 24h. But i got mine today...
I think they wanna closed the Line here before the Deadline..