Cybersecurity Lunch n' Learn

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    I had the opportunity to do a Lunch n' Learn with a local dentist's office. I raised cybersecurity awareness on various topics such as small business data protection best practices, social engineering, working from home, various flavors of malware, and social media.

Attachments

• IMG_20220315_205814.jpg
      IMG_20220315_205814.jpg
      55.1 KB · Views: 7
    • PXL_20220315_155312324.jpg
      PXL_20220315_155312324.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 7

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    I had the opportunity to do a Lunch n' Learn with a local dentist's office. I raised cybersecurity awareness on various topics such as small business data protection best practices, social engineering, working from home, various flavors of malware, and social media.
    Very interesting! Small SAT (Security Awareness Training).(y)(y)(y)(y)

Now, that sounds like a fun time. It's been my experience that a lot of small professional offices don't have the ability or the expertise to get this kind of training in order to protect their businesses.

For example, legal offices usually have terrible security despite the kind of information that they handle on behalf of clients.

Good work out there, Russ!

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Now, that sounds like a fun time. It's been my experience that a lot of small professional offices don't have the ability or the expertise to get this kind of training in order to protect their businesses.

For example, legal offices usually have terrible security despite the kind of information that they handle on behalf of clients.

That is one of the reason that I think SAT is important for all.

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com

Thank you. I am trying to focus on raising cyber awareness for small businesses as they may not have the budgets to invest in a ton of technologies. However, education is the most cost-effective route to take. We had a lot of fun!

Reactions: Khoa

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Nice work good contribution to cybersecurity awareness.

admar

Jan 18, 2022
    Luanda
    Tive a oportunidade de fazer um Lunch n' Learn com o consultório de um dentista local. Aumentei a conscientização sobre segurança cibernética em vários tópicos, como práticas recomendadas de proteção de dados para pequenas empresas, engenharia social, trabalho em casa, vários tipos de malware e mídia social.
    Tive a oportunidade de fazer um Lunch n' Learn com o consultório de um dentista local. Aumentei a conscientização sobre segurança cibernética em vários tópicos, como práticas recomendadas de proteção de dados para pequenas empresas, engenharia social, trabalho em casa, vários tipos de malware e mídia social.
    well done! keep doing