CYSA 003 Resources for Instructors

panitech

Jun 26, 2023
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for resources to help me prepare for the new version of the CompTIA CySA+ exam. I'm particularly interested in PowerPoint presentations, quizzes, labs, and homework assignments. If you know of any resources that are available, please let me know. I'm also open to suggestions on where I can purchase these resources.

Reactions: Joel M

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for resources to help me prepare for the new version of the CompTIA CySA+ exam. I'm particularly interested in PowerPoint presentations, quizzes, labs, and homework assignments. If you know of any resources that are available, please let me know. I'm also open to suggestions on where I can purchase these resources.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi everyone,
    Hi @panitech, the link that @admar shared with you is for the on-demand sessions for the CySA+ TTT series that is currently going on.

Where are you located and I can connect you with someone who can answer any questions you have for setting up a course and getting you the resources?

panitech

Jun 26, 2023
    Hi @panitech, the link that @admar shared with you is for the on-demand sessions for the CySA+ TTT series that is currently going on.

Where are you located and I can connect you with someone who can answer any questions you have for setting up a course and getting you the resources?
    Hi Stephen,
    I am based in the Washington, DC, USA area.

panitech

Jun 26, 2023

Angel Waymer

• Jan 31, 2022
    Hello fellow CINers! I have completed all the ondemand videos and downloaded my certificates. Does anyone know when the deadline for completion to get the free voucher was? It is usually 2 weeks after the last live class, but I have been hearing different for this course. Thanks in advance @Stephen Schneiter

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Hello fellow CINers! I have completed all the ondemand videos and downloaded my certificates. Does anyone know when the deadline for completion to get the free voucher was? It is usually 2 weeks after the last live class, but I have been hearing different for this course. Thanks in advance @Stephen Schneiter
    I was just wondering the same thing. I watched the sessions on demand and didn't hear it said.

Reactions: Angel Waymer