CYSA+ 003 TTT

Me too.. waiting for recording.
Remember, you can use the link that you received in the e-mail notification for the event.

But since I'm a really great guy and all, I've provided that link for you here. :p

Happy watching.

/r

Kiran

Feb 7, 2021
i'll catch up via the recordings.
Good Day,

Has anyone else experienced the issue while when viewing the recording, the video stops playing and a browser refresh is required for the video to continue playing? I had to refresh the browser at least 5 times to complete the session. This happened for both recordings thus far.

Regards,
Kiran

Good Day,

Has anyone else experienced the issue while when viewing the recording, the video stops playing and a browser refresh is required for the video to continue playing? I had to refresh the browser at least 5 times to complete the session. This happened for both recordings thus far.

Regards,
Kiran
I had a similar browser situation but it turned out to be an extension that was interfering with On24. I'd start there.

i'll catch up via the recordings....
That's what they're there for. :)

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
So I am just now starting the recording, It says you need to be active in the session for like 110 minutes... I grasp videos a bit better when I do them at 1.5 speed. Is it still going to count me present.
Yes. I have increased the speed on previous TTT and the time was recorded as normal.

Yes. I have increased the speed on previous TTT and the time was recorded as normal.
Ran into a person some time ago that had done this on all eight sessions - but that wasn't because he isn't an android and could process information at an extreme data rate - it was because he was just trying to get the free voucher. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Salah

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
Ran into a person some time ago that had done this on all eight sessions - but that wasn't because he isn't an android and could process information at an extreme data rate - it was because he was just trying to get the free voucher. lol
Yeah, I can see that happening. I've also slowed down videos if the instructor/presenter talks too fast.