CYSA+ Certification Exam Voucher

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020
I just want to publicly thank Mr. Stephen Schneiter, CIN Program Manager, for providing another
outstanding series, but also for providing an exam voucher to attempt the certification exam
that the training covered - CYSA+. This is yet another demonstration of the awesome support
provided by the CIN Program.

I would agree. And don't forget to thank @Teresa Nash for actually providing that training and putting up with the motley crew of us on the Group Chat. We *still* do not believe that was just water in that bottle.

@Stephen Schneiter probably had more than his share of facepalms during all of that; no doubt. Going from the TTT pretty much right into the Partner Summit, hopefully that dude is taking a bit of time off.

And the voucher is a nice perk. But I think getting in there and mixing it up with the zany tomfoolery was the highlight.

/r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks to everyone for the comments. But truely it is the CIN members that make the events a success. Without everyone's participation, the webinars, and this forum would not be here! Thank all of you for supporting the network and helping it to grow and succeed!! 🎉