CySA+ CS0-002 Train the Trainer Dates??????

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi @Dana, thanks for checking in! Yes, the world has thrown in pipe-wrench into the way things operate, even online. I am working on a TTT series and thought everything was good. Now things have come to a temporary road block. Hoping to have back up and running as soon as I find a solution.

So, hang tight. I am trying to get it out as soon as I can. Will post here as soon as I have an update.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I have been informed the CySA+ CS0-002 Train the Trainer is now postpone.

We were scheduling the CySA+ TTT series to start in May, however we have had to push events out given Covid-19. I am hoping we will be able to pick back up with planning for the series to begin in June. I will post an update as soon as I have the "go ahead" to move forward.

I am glad there is so much interest in the TTT series. We are working to get the CySA+ series launched and running. Be sure to check back for updates.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Just a heads up! We have been given the green light for moving forward with CySA+ TTT series! Now working on getting the program put together! Tentative start date will be Tuesday June 2, running 12 sessions. Be sure to check back for registration information. I hope to open registration in a couple of weeks.

Very excited to be moving forward again!! Hope to see everyone there!