CySA CSO-003 - coming up next 2023?

I just received a survey to fill in reg. what the next CySA+ shall be more focus on.
Time flies since the last launch of the exceptional CS0-002. All my students loved it and felt that the exam was much fairer and more balanced than the 001 exam.
Looking forward to see the same in the 003!

You can go to the Resources and watch the one that was must recently done. It is not due this year.
Indeed!
Here's where to find wonderful Teresa Nash TTT CySA+ CS0-002 (y)

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I just received a survey to fill in reg. what the next CySA+ shall be more focus on.
Time flies since the last launch of the exceptional CS0-002. All my students loved it and felt that the exam was much fairer and more balanced than the 001 exam.
V2 was released April 2020 (really?). so the next TTT maybe not before Q2 2023 at least..
Michael

Reactions: Luca MC

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021
I wanted to get CSO-002 BUT WROTE 4 TIMES AND FAILED

Reactions: Joel M

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
4 Times and failed?? whats up? I think for every certifications. preparation to seat on exam is important. Know concepts, have skills also. I can't understand why you didn't use your mistakes on first and second attempt to be full ready on next attempt?

Reactions: Tess Sluijter

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
4 Times and failed?? whats up? I think for every certifications. preparation to seat on exam is important. Know concepts, have skills also. I can't understand why you didn't use your mistakes on first and second attempt to be full ready on next attempt?
don't seat an exam while you don't feel confortable on concepts. learn and understand as much as you can. certification prove your skill but don't change your hands on. Certification is your challenge to be pass next round. just challenge yourself. Never forget certification cost money

Reactions: Tess Sluijter

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021
Well very true but there is no one in our region who is clued up in the subject so you think you know it but you dont, I am in SA

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
Well very true but there is no one in our region who is clued up in the subject so you think you know it but you dont, I am in SA
You might have a bit of hard time finding the right people, but I have a few infosec colleagues from SA, here in NL. They got their education back in SA, so it should be possible. But, thanks to the magic of the Internet, you can also have training online.

If CySA+ is still one of your goals, we can help you figure out how to focus your studies and development.

Reactions: Luca MC

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021
You might have a bit of hard time finding the right people, but I have a few infosec colleagues from SA, here in NL. They got their education back in SA, so it should be possible. But, thanks to the magic of the Internet, you can also have training online.

If CySA+ is still one of your goals, we can help you figure out how to focus your studies and development.
Hello Tess I have one Cysa+ I used Certmaster learn Practice It did not work was lost in the exam and went to college here guys said he was cysa certified but know less then I knew. Its the like CTT+ no one could help till I go this one guy and he taught me so well I almost 100% in CTT+. In Johannesburg I am well for A+ Comptia office called the guru. I helped a center where 600 students failed A+ twice and CompTia here me called to help out which I did . I was in the local newspaper hailed a genius. But CYSA cant get my head round may some advice in the right area