CySA+ Promotional Video

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Check out the promotional video for the new CySA+ certification starring CompTIA's Patrick Lane and CIN's CompTIA Everything+ @Lee McWhorter. The video was shot at the Covered 6 training facility in California that Lee oversees and teaches. Lee has put together a SOC training environment that is featured in the video. I don't know, but I think these CIN stars could make it in Hollywood!

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Instructors - do you think this type of intro video would be helpful for you. For example, should we create a Security+ video for launch in Nov 2020 (for next version SY0-601). Or is it too elementary to be useful for your audience?
    Whoa whoa, new Sec+?! Will there be a beta as well? Because I want in :D

Check out the promotional video for the new CySA+ certification starring CompTIA's Patrick Lane and CIN's CompTIA Everything+ @Lee McWhorter. The video was shot at the Covered 6 training facility in California that Lee oversees and teaches. Lee has put together a SOC training environment that is featured in the video. I don't know, but I think these CIN stars could make it in Hollywood!

Good day, Stephen. Can members of CAPP use this Video to also promote the CySA+ course at their Institutions? Great Video.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Good day, Stephen. Can members of CAPP use this Video to also promote the CySA+ course at their Institutions? Great Video.

Hi, @MCT, you bet. The video is actully on YouTube as well. You may use it for your program recruitment. I know @Patrick Lane is interested on feedback as to whether this is useful for promoting programs and student recruitment. They are looking into making some more if they would be useful.

Reactions: MCT
    Hi, @MCT, you bet. The video is actully on YouTube as well. You may use it for your program recruitment. I know @Patrick Lane is interested on feedback as to whether this is useful for promoting programs and student recruitment. They are looking into making some more if they would be useful.
    Thank you