data + material

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Please I am waiting for the access code
    I have seen that you have just joined the CIN yesterday, I am afraid that you can not qualify to receive the code. Please DM directly to Mr. @Stephen Schneiter to get the help if he has had the spare code.

abiodun1991

Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    I have seen that you have just joined the CIN yesterday, I am afraid that you can not qualify to receive the code. Please DM directly to Mr. @Stephen Schneiter to get the help if he has had the spare code.
    I Itobi Abiodun, I want to add value to Comptia data +, why are you denied me the access code to the material. Is not for us to enrich ourself and teach our student. This is evidence. My certificate of prove is attached below.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    I Itobi Abiodun, I want to add value to Comptia data +, why are you denied me the access code to the material. Is not for us to enrich ourself and teach our student. This is evidence. My certificate of prove is attached below.
    Maybe you have misunderstood me, I do not have the right to reject you. I have seen the registered date (CIN joined) so I think you are not qualified but not sure. I have guided you to contact with Mr. Stephen to get the help.

Last edited: