Did you miss the CompTIA Partner Summit product demonstration sessions? Check here for an update!

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    Hey everyone, it was great to see many of you at our Partner Summit a few weeks back! While we understand we were able to answer most of your questions at the Summit, we also realize that many of you may still need more information or have questions around CompTIA products and solutions. Here is a recap of what we did at this year’s Partner Summit:

CertMaster Learn

We worked with our Partners demoing (some for the first time) the roles/views/functionality of CertMaster Learn. We highlighted the CertMaster Learn + Labs Integrated product and shared how Students can launch/access their labs directly from the platform, giving the instructor visibility to Labs reporting directly from the Boost Dashboard. We worked with current users, and we were able to help them utilize their products more efficiently by showcasing features they didn't know they had!

CertMaster Labs

This product was demonstrated via the CertMaster Learn platform as we grew more awareness around the CertMaster Learn + Labs Integrated product. We showcased the newly built A+ Workbench Labs both in the main Partner Summit area (presented by Penelope Johnson), and in the CompTIA Learning Lounge.

CertMaster Practice

We gave a look at our final training product platform under the CertMaster Suite umbrella. This session allowed instructors to see that their students can have more practice exams from a larger bank of questions using CertMaster Practice, helping to solidify their knowledge in preparation for their certification exam!

Some questions you may still have include:

• What, as an instructor, can I do to maximize my students’ learning potential within the product platforms?
    • How do I get access to the CompTIA products and/or platforms?
    • I would like to see a product demo, how do I go about that?
    The answer to these, and MANY MORE questions can be answered by using the following links below.

For Current Partners:

You can access our CertMaster Solutions Support Request Form to submit a request with our Partner Support Team.

For Prospective Partners/Instructors:

Please submit a ticket request to our email address at [email protected], our Partner Support Team is standing by to assist!