Does anyone have material for the Pentest+

So far, the only information I've collected to work on the PenTest+ is CompTIA's official training manual (I got an advance copy last year), the Nutting book from McGraw-Hill and @Jason Dion 's course at Udemy. Both seem to be very complementary with good depth, along with all the training material to support the CySA+ (as there is about a 25-30% overlap in my estimation). I also plan to use CEH materials for my own preparation - unless I can also see if I can get into the PenTest certmaster.

As we often say around here:
Objectives + Google = Study Guide*

Now I just need a couple weeks of uninterrupted study time, my three Kali boxes, coffee and french press, and every bit of techno released since 1995 and I'll snag that one for myself.

/r

*hat tip @Stephen P

Peter Bagley

Apr 23, 2020
Tampa, FL
So far, the only information I've collected to work on the PenTest+ is CompTIA's official training manual (I got an advance copy last year), the Nutting book from McGraw-Hill and @Jason Dion 's course at Udemy. Both seem to be very complementary with good depth, along with all the training material to support the CySA+ (as there is about a 25-30% overlap in my estimation). I also plan to use CEH materials for my own preparation - unless I can also see if I can get into the PenTest certmaster.

As we often say around here:
Objectives + Google = Study Guide*

Now I just need a couple weeks of uninterrupted study time, my three Kali boxes, coffee and french press, and every bit of techno released since 1995 and I'll snag that one for myself.

/r

*hat tip @Stephen P

Roger that Rick. I am going through the train-the-trainer course on the CIN site, it seems to be pretty good.

Thanks

Reactions: Stephen P