Does the CertMaster curriculum include labs?

I am just curious what all is included in the CertMaster curriuculm? I currently have a class of students whose teacher left mid year so I am scrabbling trying to find currciulum for them that might be self lead.
Any CompTIA CertMaster product with "Labs" will contain labs to do. There's also the TestOut side where you can find LabSIM. /r

I am just curious what all is included in the CertMaster curriuculm? I currently have a class of students whose teacher left mid year so I am scrabbling trying to find currciulum for them that might be self lead.
The labs are pretty good too. Some courses labs are better than others.

Reactions: Fanuel
Yes it does as explained by the rest, CertMaster Labs

Thanks for the info. We currently use TestOut for PC Pro, Network Pro and Security Pro. I do not think TestOut has currciulum for Data, or do they?
I doubt that, as it's relatively new. Probably need to look at the CM materials or what the unified product will be when it comes out. /r

Reactions: RodneyJackson
For cert master learn would have Interactive learning with flashcards and performance-based questions.
Videos that demonstrate key concepts and processes.
Personalized learning plan.
Easy self-assessments.
Learning progress analytics and reporting.
And yes for the most part all cert learns will include labs

Reactions: RodneyJackson