El Camino College – Business Training Center is seeking part-time instructor(s) to teach CompTIA Beginner/Novice Network and Cloud Technology Courses

El Camino College - BTC

Feb 28, 2022
El Camino College – Business Training Center is seeking part-time casual instructor(s) with expertise in training adult learners in CompTIA ITF+, CompTIA Cloud Essentials+, CompTIA Network+ Linux Essentials, Google IT Cert, and MTA curriculum. Hours vary per course from a minimum of 4-hour to a max of 20-hours per week and requires evening and weekend work depending upon how the course is scheduled (with instructor input.)

Minimum Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in the discipline OR an Associate degree and six years of experience in the discipline.
  • Ability and commitment to working with a diverse student population and have a sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse abilities, academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of incumbent worker students.
  • Ability to bring real world experience, examples, and demos into the virtual classroom
  • Virtual and Online teaching experience.
  • Hold and maintain valid CompTIA certifications for courses taught.
Compensation:

Compensation is $1,600 to $2,400 per 40-hour course of which equates to $40 to $60 per hour depending upon the candidate’s academic qualifications and experience.

Who We Are:

El Camino College – Business Training Center (BTC) is a premier institution in working with businesses to increase efficiencies, enhance productivity, and reduce costs allowing the them to remain competitive in a global economy through upskill training for their incumbent workforce. Upskilling is now a mainstay for industry considering the rapid changing technology advances in the workplace.

Technology is changing at such a rapid pace that as soon as a graduate steps off the stage and enters the workforce, they will need to be upskilled throughout their 30 to 40-year career to remain competitive. This applies to the non-degreed existing workforce who did not have the time or money to attend a traditional school. Our focus is in offering flexible and affordable skills-based programs that provide tangible economic value for both working adults and hiring managers. To learn more, visit our website at https://elcaminobtc.com/ .

To Apply:

Email your resume and letter of interesting outlining the IT certification courses that you are qualified to teach in the CompTIA network and cloud technologies to Eldon Davidson, Director for Center of Customized Training, [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello Mr. Eldon,

My Name is Samuel Berumen Flores, and I have been a CompTIA instructor for the last 15 years, I hold all of the CompTIA certifications and I like to be considered for your opportunity. I am attaching my updated resume. Just to let you know, you can get a reference from Stephen Schneider and Rick Butler. I actually taught the Network+ N10-008 TTT with Stephen. I have been teaching remotely for more than 5 years but, these last 2.5 years has all been remote except a week ago that I taught CompTIA A+ in person.

I hope to hear from you soon my number is in my signature.

Thank you Mr. Eldon, I also sent an email in case my email goes to SPAM.

Samuel Berumen Flores

[email protected]

55-1211-3291 cel.

Attachments

• Samuel Berumen English Resume 20220425-.pdf
      174 KB · Views: 1