European-Based Freelance/Contract Instructors

Andy H

Apr 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Following a recent enquiry received from a Europe-based client to provide remote/onsite training delivery services, I have a potential requirement to deliver a number of different CompTIA courses:
  • A+
  • Network+
  • Security+
  • CySA+
  • Cloud+
  • Pentest+
  • CASP+
  • Linux+
In addition to CompTIA courses, an additional potential requirement exists for delivery of the following courses from other vendors:
  • ISACA CISM/CRISC/CISA
  • (ISC)2 CISSP/CCSP
  • EC-Council CEH/ECIH/CTIA/CSA/CCISO
  • PECB ISO 27001 Introduction/Foundation/Lead Implementer/Lead Auditor, ISO 27005 Introduction/Foundation/Risk Manager/Lead Risk Manager , ISO 27035 Introduction/Foundation/Lead Incident Manager, ISO 22301 Introduction/Foundation/Lead Implementer/Lead Auditor
If you are based in the UK/Europe and are certified/accredited to deliver any of these courses, please get in touch by email ([email protected]), providing your CV along with details of any recent courses delivered. If you have any specific language skills please include details of these.

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Following a recent enquiry received from a Europe-based client to provide remote/onsite training delivery services, I have a potential requirement to deliver a number of different CompTIA courses:
  • A+
  • Network+
  • Security+
  • CySA+
  • Cloud+
  • Pentest+
  • CASP+
  • Linux+
In addition to CompTIA courses, an additional potential requirement exists for delivery of the following courses from other vendors:
  • ISACA CISM/CRISC/CISA
  • (ISC)2 CISSP/CCSP
  • EC-Council CEH/ECIH/CTIA/CSA/CCISO
  • PECB ISO 27001 Introduction/Foundation/Lead Implementer/Lead Auditor, ISO 27005 Introduction/Foundation/Risk Manager/Lead Risk Manager , ISO 27035 Introduction/Foundation/Lead Incident Manager, ISO 22301 Introduction/Foundation/Lead Implementer/Lead Auditor
If you are based in the UK/Europe and are certified/accredited to deliver any of these courses, please get in touch by email ([email protected]), providing your CV along with details of any recent courses delivered. If you have any specific language skills please include details of these.

Andy
Hello @Andy H, hope you are doing perfectly well, i am available for any remote training opportunities you may have now or in future ....Thanks