Exam voucher for TTT

sheikhnasir

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Everyone and Thanks Comptia

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to attend the TTT program and provide us the Certification. It has been a challenging sessions but i love it.

I have taken Network+,CASP+ and successfully Pass the exam, Now i am looking forward for the exam voucher and still waiting for the A+, Cloud+ and Pentest+ Exam vouchers.

Hope can get the reply soon.

Thanks again

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    I need voucher for cloud
    When did you complete the series for Cloud+? Because if you did not complete all ten sessions for Cloud+ 003 between Jul 13, 2021 and September 2, 2021, you would not be eligible for a complimentary voucher from CompTIA. /r

Reactions: Mallia

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
    Hi Everyone and Thanks Comptia

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to attend the TTT program and provide us the Certification. It has been a challenging sessions but i love it.

I have taken Network+,CASP+ and successfully Pass the exam, Now i am looking forward for the exam voucher and still waiting for the A+, Cloud+ and Pentest+ Exam vouchers.

Hope can get the reply soon.

Thanks again
    Congratulations!

Reactions: Jayaraj

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Good morning I am Itobi Abiodun from Nigeria. I have compte attendance for CompTIA security+ .
    I have not received my voucher
    and all these vouchers served as means of motivation and add value to us as trainers to the trainer
    Hello, and welcome.
    Sorry, you should start your own Thread or email stephen Schneider.
    Please follow this discussion, with the Answer from Rick.

regards
    michael