Exam Voucher

Mallia

• Mar 21, 2021
    Hi everyone, i got 3 comptia network+ voucher for sales must use by 31 dec only usd200. Let know any one would want
    Thanks
    Be like a professional, respect your community! You can donate to your students, it would be great so they can make his/her right path

sheikhnasir

Aug 20, 2019
    In deed this voucher i purchased last year for my students . I would never sale TTT vouchers. Unfortunately class got postponed and unable to use it this year. I bought 5 vouchers on 31 dec 2021. I was hoping from my dear trainer to supports or help me to recover at least some amount. I am not try to be unprofessional, i was just trying to recover some amount. I am sorry if i have offended anyone. Thanks

In deed this voucher i purchased last year for my students . I would never sale TTT vouchers. Unfortunately class got postponed and unable to use it this year. I bought 5 vouchers on 31 dec 2021. I was hoping from my dear trainer to supports or help me to recover at least some amount. I am not try to be unprofessional, i was just trying to recover some amount. I am sorry if i have offended anyone. Thanks
    Totally understand - no offense taken. My point was general, as CompTIA had some voucher abuse in the past year that has led to vouchers handed out to TTT participants being compromised, sold inappropriately, or given to others. I can see CompTIA having to crack down on this, so that the TTT's will still be able to provide vouchers, but do so to those that earn them, and only to those that earn them.

/r

Reactions: Mallia