Exam Voucher

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Hi,

What is the usual timeframe for CIN members to receive an exam voucher after attending all of the trainings? As an example, I've completed the Pen Test 002 TTT series within a day of the last session.

Thanks,
BG
Stay tuned on this platform, you will be notify, but between 2 to 4 weeks

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Actually, after the end of the TTT Sessions, folks are given about two weeks to catch up on any sessions they might have missed. After that, Stephen will put in the order for processing. That could take a couple weeks additional, depending on how long it takes to process the many folks that have turned out for the sessions (which I understand is quite substantial).

But then @Lee McWhorter is a popular guy, so that goes without saying. ;)

Good hunting, fellow CIN'ers!

/r

Eric Z

Feb 20, 2020
    Actually, after the end of the TTT Sessions, folks are given about two weeks to catch up on any sessions they might have missed. After that, Stephen will put in the order for processing. That could take a couple weeks additional, depending on how long it takes to process the many folks that have turned out for the sessions (which I understand is quite substantial).

But then @Lee McWhorter is a popular guy, so that goes without saying. ;)

Good hunting, fellow CIN'ers!

/r
    Thanks Rick!

Do we need to put in a request through e-mail? Or will they send the vouchers to registered members who attended?

Thanks.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Thanks Rick!

Do we need to put in a request through e-mail? Or will they send the vouchers to registered members who attended?

Thanks.
    Please wait, you do not need to do anything if you have complied all requirements to receive the voucher. If you are eligible Mr. Stephen shall send voucher code directly to your email when he has it.