Focus Group and CIN Meetup at ACTE CareerTech Vision in Phoenix, AZ

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone!! Are you coming to ACTE CareerTech Vision Nov. 29-Dec. 1 in sunny warm Phoenix, AZ? If so, I want to invite you to join us for a focus group/meetup reception on Wednesday Nov, 29th 4:00-5:30pm. We want your feedback to help provide direction on what CompTIA products and services offered through CIN will look like in the coming years. Whether you have been using TestOut products, CompTIA CertMaster solutions, or training CompTIA products in another manner your input will be valuable! Please join us for this time to network, enjoy refreshments and share your feedback.

If you would like to join us, please use this link to sign up for the session (we need a headcount as space is limited). https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/993205986b404458bdbd0a82b5e6e858

Going to attend the conference but cannot attend our reception? Then be sure to stop by the CompTIA booth #720. We look forward to seeing folks in Phoenix!

ACTE logo.png

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
    Hello Everyone!! Are you coming to ACTE CareerTech Vision Nov. 29-Dec. 1 in sunny warm Phoenix, AZ? If so, I want to invite you to join us for a focus group/meetup reception on Wednesday Nov, 29th 4:00-5:30pm. We want your feedback to help provide direction on what CompTIA products and services offered through CIN will look like in the coming years. Whether you have been using TestOut products, CompTIA CertMaster solutions, or training CompTIA products in another manner your input will be valuable! Please join us for this time to network, enjoy refreshments and share your feedback.

If you would like to join us, please use this link to sign up for the session (we need a headcount as space is limited). https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/993205986b404458bdbd0a82b5e6e858

Going to attend the conference but cannot attend our reception? Then be sure to stop by the CompTIA booth #720. We look forward to seeing folks in Phoenix!

View attachment 1530
    I have just registered :giggle:

Reactions: Khalik Arifin