Free Azure Course and Free Exam Voucher.....

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
The MS Cloud Skill Challenge is also still active!

Finish one of the listed learning tracks before February 11th and you'll receive a free voucher for any $165 exam. Nice!

Reactions: Hod Berman
Thanks again Steve. I watched the training, got the voucher and passed the exam. All for free. I really like that ! Very easy fundamental exam though.

Hi Rob, If you do not mind sharing, which Fundamentals exam did you take and which materials did you use to prepare for it?

I took the AZ-900 Azure fundamentals exam. I just used the free online training material that Microsoft provides.
Congrats. I plan on taking that one in a month or so. I am also going through their learning portal for the Fundamental exams. Plus the Virtual Training.

R.Sanchez

Oct 16, 2020
Another useful holiday gift for my fellow instructors. The following link useful since it provides for 2-days of free training and those completing the "VIRTUAL: Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals" course can take the Azure Fundamentals certification exam at no cost.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trainingdays?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=lw9MynSeamY&ranSiteID=lw9MynSeamY-v179FfgDm7TAYTNofla5LA&epi=lw9MynSeamY-v179FfgDm7TAYTNofla5LA&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__yxrujvy3kskftm1hkk0sohzibm2xs6z96ppuv0n900)(7593)(1243925)(lw9MynSeamY-v179FfgDm7TAYTNofla5LA)()&irclickid=_yxrujvy3kskftm1hkk0sohzibm2xs6z96ppuv0n900
Signed up..thanks Steve

The MS Cloud Skill Challenge is also still active!

Finish one of the listed learning tracks before February 11th and you'll receive a free voucher for any $165 exam. Nice!
A missed opportunity, hope there are other opportunities in the future.

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
A missed opportunity, hope there are other opportunities in the future.
As Ivan said, you can probably still hop onboard. Also, MS give those things away like their infomercial pamphlets (which they are), so even if you miss it they'll be offering more soon.

EDIT: Ha, what did I tell you? There's more already. See here ->
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompTIA/comments/lseqd0/microsoft_cloud_challenge_march_2021_free_test/

Had to do it with a codeblock, else the CIN forum software tries to inline the whole opening post. Silliness! That's a great way to get attacked with XSS. @Stephen Schneiter is that something we can turn off for the CIN forums?

Last edited: