• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Free Complete Training for CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) in Urdu/Hindi – Empowering Future Cybersecurity Professionals

Dear Colleagues,

I’m excited to announce that I have prepared a complete training course for CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) in Urdu/Hindi, and it is entirely free!

This course covers all domains of the Security+ certification, along with hands-on exercises, designed to equip learners with essential cybersecurity skills. My aim is to support individuals who face challenges in affording expensive training programs or struggle with language barriers, giving them access to high-quality education that can help them succeed in the cybersecurity industry.

I truly believe that this initiative will make a significant impact, especially for students and young professionals who have the potential but lack the financial resources or language support to pursue their goals. This free training is an opportunity for them to gain the knowledge and tools required to excel in the field and advance their careers.

I encourage you to share this with your students and community members who could benefit from it. Together, we can empower the next generation of cybersecurity professionals and help them overcome the barriers they face.

Link to the course:

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Grate
    Dear Colleagues,

I’m excited to announce that I have prepared a complete training course for CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) in Urdu/Hindi, and it is entirely free!

This course covers all domains of the Security+ certification, along with hands-on exercises, designed to equip learners with essential cybersecurity skills. My aim is to support individuals who face challenges in affording expensive training programs or struggle with language barriers, giving them access to high-quality education that can help them succeed in the cybersecurity industry.

I truly believe that this initiative will make a significant impact, especially for students and young professionals who have the potential but lack the financial resources or language support to pursue their goals. This free training is an opportunity for them to gain the knowledge and tools required to excel in the field and advance their careers.

I encourage you to share this with your students and community members who could benefit from it. Together, we can empower the next generation of cybersecurity professionals and help them overcome the barriers they face.

Link to the course:
    Grate Job well-done i am happy to hear about this.
    thank you for spreading the gospel of IT .

Reactions: SyedAli