Well, my disdain for Microsoft has developed over the course of decades of using their products and feeling constrained by Redmond in doing things. They weren't always that way.
I'd love to get rid of Windows on my final laptop, but to be honest I do need an environment that's representative of what my students are using. I need to verify all my lab instructions and find the quirks they run into.
I'd love to get rid of Windows on my final laptop, but to be honest I do need an environment that's representative of what my students are using. I need to verify all my lab instructions and find the quirks they run into.
For me, a pristine environment (virtual or physical) that I'd use to validate the student experience, is what I've always done - that way, I can run what I want for how I do my work without having to worry about those things, to me, is the way to go.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.