Giveaway Winners!!

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone, thanks so much for your input on last week's post! we will be working to try and tailor some weekly questions around the hot topics that were presented, as well as working to try and provide some more immediate answers or direction around the feedback. As we mentioned, everyone would receive an entry into the giveaway with their participation, so without further ado, here are the winners below. Please reach out to us to claim your prize of either some nice CIN Swag or a piece of CompTIA Content of your choosing. Don't forget we will be doing this again so please keep an eye out for ALL of our posts!

Jeremiah Minner
jgoodrich
Michael Schmitz
Tess Sluijter
Abby Krane

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
So who do we reach out to for our prize? PS I never win anything so I am shocked. Not like price right shocked but shocked! LOL!
Best would be i think to send a private Message to jwehrle.
click on his Name, and on the Menu that opens, select: Start Conversation to send a private Message.

Michael

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey everyone, thanks so much for your input on last week's post! we will be working to try and tailor some weekly questions around the hot topics that were presented, as well as working to try and provide some more immediate answers or direction around the feedback. As we mentioned, everyone would receive an entry into the giveaway with their participation, so without further ado, here are the winners below. Please reach out to us to claim your prize of either some nice CIN Swag or a piece of CompTIA Content of your choosing. Don't forget we will be doing this again so please keep an eye out for ALL of our posts!

Jeremiah Minner
jgoodrich
Michael Schmitz
Tess Sluijter
Abby Krane
Wow! I never win anything! Thanks!