Have you received the Network+ voucher yet?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I’m new here and curious—how do you sign up to get the Network+ voucher?
    Hello @Redwaan Maxamed, if you attended the Network+ TTT series there is no need to sign up for the voucher. We provide vouchers to folks if:
    • attendees are members of CIN (posting here shows you are)
    • attendees are associated with a CompTIA training partner (either full-time or contract)
    • attended all the sessions either live or on-demand
    I am still waiting on my voucher order to be fulfilled. I am hoping we can get them this week.

Hello @Redwaan Maxamed, if you attended the Network+ TTT series there is no need to sign up for the voucher. We provide vouchers to folks if:
    • attendees are associated with a CompTIA training partner (either full-time or contract)
    I am still waiting on my voucher order to be fulfilled. I am hoping we can get them this week.
    That's brilliant.

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Thank you for the clear explanation

Reactions: RodneyJackson