Haven't Received Email Confirmation for Passing A+ Core 2

Efrem Sharp

Oct 15, 2020
Everyone,

Hi. I passed A+ Core 2 on July 18. However, I have not yet received the email confirmation of this. From the email, you can accept your digital badge and have your certification posted on LinkedIn. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this confirmation? It does show that I passed on my CompTIA profile. Thank you.

Efrem Sharp

Everyone,

Hi. I passed A+ Core 2 on July 18. However, I have not yet received the email confirmation of this. From the email, you can accept your digital badge and have your certification posted on LinkedIn. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this confirmation? It does show that I passed on my CompTIA profile. Thank you.

Efrem Sharp
You should be able to get your digital badge your CompTIA profile. Do you have a Credly account as well?

1692830531467.png

/r

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    Everyone,

Efrem Sharp

I trust that you've passed A+ Core 1 beforehand as well, right?
    Emails usually come up a few days after passing the exam. Check the spam or junk folders too.

In any case, you can likewise see your exam result from your CompTIA profile page (echoing Rick's post).

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    Jarrell, I apologize for not responding to you on this initially. No, I went straight to the A+ Core 2.
    This is the reason why you don't have the certificate nor the badge.

CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1) and 220-1102 (Core 2)
    Candidates must complete both 1101 and 1102 to earn certification. Exams cannot be combined across the series.

Reference: https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a