How do you display your student's certs?

I am wanting to do something for my students where I can display and celebrate their certification accomplishments. Just not sure what to do. Does anyone display your students cert achievements on campus?
One thing I used to do is have students take a photo next to the CompTIA banners with their certificates. I ran a blog and would post them on that, so folks could see as they earned them.

Our school now has a big sign that says "I DID IT!" with the cert title, which gets a photo and whisked off places of display or marketing materials.

/r

A local high school here bought a perpetual plaque and has it hanging in the main hallway. Each time a student passes a they receive a nameplate which is hung on the plaque. They have a separate plaque for the "CompTIA Trifecta" (A+, Network+ and Security+).

The instructor told me all his students want to see their name on that plaque!

• Love
Reactions: MBA and TraceyO
One thing I used to do is have students take a photo next to the CompTIA banners with their certificates. I ran a blog and would post them on that, so folks could see as they earned them.

Our school now has a big sign that says "I DID IT!" with the cert title, which gets a photo and whisked off places of display or marketing materials.

/r
I like this Idea of celebrating students success.

When I worked full-time at a training center, they had a wall of fame with students' pictures and the certifications they had earned.

Now that most of my work is remote, the only certs on display are my own. I hang a few of them on the wall behind me to give me a bit of street cred.
I feel like I answered this question before. All my certifications go into a book - nothing on the wall. Never been one to display that stuff.

I do have great pictures of Raymond Reddington and Darth Vader though.

I feel like I answered this question before. All my certifications go into a book - nothing on the wall. Never been one to display that stuff.

I do have great pictures of Raymond Reddington and Darth Vader though.
I've got over 60 certs. I only put the fun ones on the wall. CISSP, CISM, CASP+ etc. The rest are in a folder in a filing cabinet. The other walls have nautical maps and concert posters.

Reactions: Rick Butler