How to access to Instructor Guides, Slide Desks, Student Guides,… of Network+ TTT

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @NATUNA, are you trying to utilize the access code from the instructions? The Network+ course should show up once you have logged in after using the access code. If not, you may need to contact tech support to get faster response.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello @NATUNA, are you trying to utilize the access code from the instructions? The Network+ course should show up once you have logged in after using the access code. If not, you may need to contact tech support to get faster response.
    Hello Stephen,
    I have successfully redeemed the code as guidances. But I could not see the other documents (Instructor Guides, PPTX,…) except online document from testout.com.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    AH! OK! The instructor resources. Yes, @Rick Butler inquired about this earlier as well. I will check on this and report back to the group this week. I will be on the road for the next few days, so it may be until I get back before I have an answer.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    AH! OK! The instructor resources. Yes, @Rick Butler inquired about this earlier as well. I will check on this and report back to the group this week. I will be on the road for the next few days, so it may be until I get back before I have an answer.
    Thank Stephen!

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    Awesome. I thought I was losing it for a moment. :ROFLMAO: Thanks for checking in on that, and thanks to @Rick Butler for bringing this up.

Yassia

Feb 21, 2020
    Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
    Hello everyone,
    I have successfully redeemed the code as guidances, I don't see the button "Resources" fora access instructor resources.
    What should I do to gain access for manual, slide etc.. ?
    Thanks in advance
    Aldo
    Sir Rick Butler will see it for us.