How to access to Instructor Guides, Slide Desks, Student Guides,… of Network+ TTT

Hello @NATUNA, are you trying to utilize the access code from the instructions? The Network+ course should show up once you have logged in after using the access code. If not, you may need to contact tech support to get faster response.
Hello Stephen,
I have successfully redeemed the code as guidances. But I could not see the other documents (Instructor Guides, PPTX,…) except online document from testout.com.

AH! OK! The instructor resources. Yes, @Rick Butler inquired about this earlier as well. I will check on this and report back to the group this week. I will be on the road for the next few days, so it may be until I get back before I have an answer.
Thank Stephen!

AH! OK! The instructor resources. Yes, @Rick Butler inquired about this earlier as well. I will check on this and report back to the group this week. I will be on the road for the next few days, so it may be until I get back before I have an answer.
Awesome. I thought I was losing it for a moment. :ROFLMAO: Thanks for checking in on that, and thanks to @Rick Butler for bringing this up.