How to become COMPTIA Trainor

Not knowing how you are employed for instruction, I'm afraid all the information I could provide would be general at best. I guess that's the part we're missing in this thread.

I've been teaching CompTIA topics for about a decade in a post-secondary setting. Basically, having the certification for the course that you are going to teach is a natural prerequisite. I never got the CTT+ personally. But then I've never needed one, since I was credentialed to teach higher ed.

@Ramasankar is correct about teaching with a CompTIA partner - this does open up access to official CompTIA materials, although if you are working with a school, they may have you use their materials, from other publishers like Pearson, Cengage, or McGraw Hill. Colleges teaching CompTIA courses have the opportunity of becoming an Academy Partner. Either way, your school should provide those materials if you are teaching their materials.

If you looking to be an independent contractor and instructor, you can often times adapt student materials for delivery. Just buy a book and put a course together for whomever contracts you. If you can deliver online, you can try to do so using a platform like Udemy.

Good luck with your instructional pursuits!

/r
Thanks