HOW TO TEST FOR CASP+

Hello Everyone,

I previously attended CASP TTT webinars and got myself a voucher to get certified. However, yesterday i was trying to book for CASP exam to be written friday 30th December, 2022 and the voucher is due to expire on 31st December, 2022. My problem is that when i try to book the exam, i can not see any PearsonVUe testing centre in my Country (MALAWI) apart from Tanzania, South Africa and Kenya as nearest testing centres (Am able to see testing centres if i try to book lower exams ). OnVUE proctored exam testing, i can't meet internet connection speeds requirement and my worry is that i have known this barely 3 days before my CASP voucher expires. Please any advice either here or in private.

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    Got similar internet issues at home so I booked an
    office/conference room at our local workspace center for the time I wanted to take the exam online, plus 30 min before & after for check-in & delays. Online does not have to be at home, just someplace you can lock the door so you won't be walked in on (an auto fail), and you can do the 360 scan to show you are alone & no notes or books in reach. Otherwise email Stephen Schneiter. IF there is anything that can be done, he is your contact person. Not every exam is offered at every location here either due to length & office hours. The longer ones like CASP+ and CySA+ are only offered once a month at most of our locations too so planning was critical given I needed to take both the same month.
    Hello Everyone,

I previously attended CASP TTT webinars and got myself a voucher to get certified. However, yesterday i was trying to book for CASP exam to be written friday 30th December, 2022 and the voucher is due to expire on 31st December, 2022. My problem is that when i try to book the exam, i can not see any PearsonVUe testing centre in my Country (MALAWI) apart from Tanzania, South Africa and Kenya as nearest testing centres (Am able to see testing centres if i try to book lower exams ). OnVUE proctored exam testing, i can't meet internet connection speeds requirement and my worry is that i have known this barely 3 days before my CASP voucher expires. Please any advice either here or in private.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello Everyone,

You can try in the other places, I have taken a lot of OnVue from my meeting room in my company. It is easy for everyone to take the exam. Please note that, if you have the display or TV in the room, you must cover them of sit with your back in front of them to allow proctors that can see them off. One thing, you should use windows to take the exam because you may have some issue with Mac OS for PBQ and VM question.

You can try in the other places, I have taken a lot of OnVue from my meeting room in my company. It is easy for everyone to take the exam. Please note that, if you have the display or TV in the room, you must cover them of sit with your back in front of them to allow proctors that can see them off. One thing, you should use windows to take the exam because you may have some issue with Mac OS for PBQ and VM question.
    I managed to find a better internet connection and all system check preliquisites passed, but i have ended up failing to schedule my exam as there are no appointments date available on 30th and 31st December

Attachments

• Pearson VUE - Find an appointment.pdf
      262.9 KB · Views: 5
    I had issue with new Security+ when taking online version using an older Mac. Every time I tried a PBQ pull down menu it crashed. I passed without the PBQs. I talked with PearsonVue and yes there was a bug with older MacOS so I only take exam with my windows laptop now.