How to update my email address?

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    Hi everyone,

I was accepted into the CompTIA Instructor Network sometime last year, and I'm probably going to jump to a new company, since my current company is running out of funding they received to train retired military. When I went to my profile, I see I can change some things, but not my email. I'd like to change to my personal email so that no matter what company where I work, I can always work with CIN and access things, ie. sign up for trainings, etc. I haven't been successful trying to figure out how to do this, so I thought I'd reach out here in the open forums to see if anyone was successful doing this. If so, how were you able to change your email address?

Thanks! DRoss

Go to https://cin.comptia.org/account/account-details
    You can also access it by clicking on your profile pic at the top right > click the icon of a person with a gear > account details
    typically, you should be able to change your email address from that page.

If you are unable to do it yourself, send a message, or an email, to @Stephen Schneiter
    he may be able to help.

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    Go to https://cin.comptia.org/account/account-details
    You can also access it by clicking on your profile pic at the top right > click the icon of a person with a gear > account details
    typically, you should be able to change your email address from that page.

If you are unable to do it yourself, send a message, or an email, to @Stephen Schneiter
    he may be able to help.
    Thank you for those tips. I've already done both of those, and more than once for each of those suggestions. I haven't heard back from Stephen, and each time I try to go through my account details, it remains greyed out.

Are there any other options anyone else tried that might work?

Thanks, DRoss

Hi everyone,

I was accepted into the CompTIA Instructor Network sometime last year, and I'm probably going to jump to a new company, since my current company is running out of funding they received to train retired military. When I went to my profile, I see I can change some things, but not my email. I'd like to change to my personal email so that no matter what company where I work, I can always work with CIN and access things, ie. sign up for trainings, etc. I haven't been successful trying to figure out how to do this, so I thought I'd reach out here in the open forums to see if anyone was successful doing this. If so, how were you able to change your email address?

Thanks! DRoss
    Try to contact @Stephen Schneiter to help you. I just tried what you have said and it shows the email cannot be changed.