How to Watch Past Teach The Trainer (TTT)

Tracey: The Resources area, for the moment, is pretty much offline for the moment. I know that Stephen is working on trying to get it back up.

Meanwhile a little shortcut: If you go to https://gateway.on24.com/wcc/eh/1119137/comptia-certifications and click on the top corner where it says, Categories, you'll get a drop down of all the TTTs that have been posted in the Resources area for CompTIA. You'll have to register for them, but it does provide a good list of the links to the sessions.

Hope this Helps

/r

1713286067231.png

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Yes! Thanks @Rick Butler for helping out! I also apologize @TraceyO for the inconvenience with the resources area. I ran into a problem trying to update the area. I hope to have it back updated again very soon. I am glad it is being missed!

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    Yes! Thanks @Rick Butler for helping out! I also apologize @TraceyO for the inconvenience with the resources area. I ran into a problem trying to update the area. I hope to have it back updated again very soon. I am glad it is being missed!
    Any chance that will include putting the Cloud+ CVO-003 sessions sessions back online too?

Reactions: Fanuel

TraceyO

Aug 22, 2023
    www.traceyosborn.com
    Hey Stephen,

Yes, it is missed. Thank you for all the resources you provide! I appreciate you!

Tracey :)