I have not received my exam voucher.

L|z@rd Squ@ad

• Jan 20, 2021
    Thailand
    Hello, I would like to inquire about the exam voucher. I don't know if anyone has received the CAPS+, Cloud+, and Network+ vouchers. It's been a long time now. I have not received my exam voucher. What should I do? I have contacted as suggested by someone. but still, no feedback back How long do I have to wait? So what should I do? Thank you.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Vouchers for Net+, Cloud+, CASP+, and PenTest+ have gone out. A couple questions:
    1) Did you watch all of the sessions DURING the time they actively aired?
    2) Did you sign up and log in with the same account/email address?
    3) Are you part of an organization that is part of the Partner Network?

/r

L|z@rd Squ@ad

• Jan 20, 2021
    Thailand
    1) Did you watch all of the sessions DURING the time they actively aired? = Yes, I watched all, every session.
    2) Did you sign up and log in with the same account/email address? = Yes, I use the same email for all registration and login.
    3) Are you part of an organization that is part of the Partner Network? =Yes, I am a member of the trainer network.

Then what should I do?

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    1) Did you watch all of the sessions DURING the time they actively aired? = Yes, I watched all, every session.
    2) Did you sign up and log in with the same account/email address? = Yes, I use the same email for all registration and login.
    3) Are you part of an organization that is part of the Partner Network? =Yes, I am a member of the trainer network.

Then what should I do?
    On #3 - Not the CIN, although you do have to be a part of CIN as well, but are you part of an organization that is a part of the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program (CAPP)?

/r

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    As Mr. Rick Butler has concerned if you have qualified to receive the voucher then you have booked to receive the voucher code. If you have not still received the code, maybe there are issue in distribution processes, do not worry because all information has been recorded. So now you should make DM with Mr. @Stephen Schneiter in CIN, he shall help you to check and give you the reply. But you should be patient because he are very busy to support all CINers and CompTIA works, so please understand for him.
    NOW JUST MAKE DM for Mr. Stephen!

Hi Rick! I am facing a similar problem. I am part of the CIN from my personal ID but appearing in all the TTT's from business email ID. I am not able to join CIN from business email ID. Will this be a problem if my ID's on CompTIA TTT registration and CIN don't match? Will I get the voucher after completion of TTT in this case?
    Hi Ahmad: It might, actually - good question, actually and one for Stephen. I might get a chance to chat with him today, so I'll ask him, if he doesn't reply himself. Hang in there...one way or another, we'll get it figured out. :)

Ahmad

Apr 15, 2022
    Hi Ahmad: It might, actually - good question, actually and one for Stephen. I might get a chance to chat with him today, so I'll ask him, if he doesn't reply himself. Hang in there...one way or another, we'll get it figured out. :)
    Sir can you please clarify my doubt? I hope you got the time to chat with Stephen regarding my query. Also, after completion of A+ Core 1 TTT, how much time one get to complete 110 minutes for all the on-demand sessions? Is it one week or two weeks? Thanks in advance! :)

Sir can you please clarify my doubt? I hope you got the time to chat with Stephen regarding my query. Also, after completion of A+ Core 1 TTT, how much time one get to complete 110 minutes for all the on-demand sessions? Is it one week or two weeks? Thanks in advance! :)

Hello Ahmad:

I spoke to Stephen briefly on a few matters, so I wasn't able to specifically ask about your question. However, what I do know is that if you used the same e-mail address for the entire series, you should be eligible. Did you collect all the certificates for attendance - that's always helpful in resolving these things. I do know that Stephen is a fair bit behind on getting vouchers out, mostly due to some internal issues in CompTIA. It shouldn't matter which email you use, as long as you use the same one for all the sessions. However, it does take time to sort out these issues, particularly when we're dealing with a couple thousand attendees.

As to the A+ Core 1 TTT, you have two weeks to completely watch all of the on-demand sessions. Since the Series ended on May 12, you have through May 26 to get caught back up. I recommend you make sure you collect all of the certificates for all of the sessions so in case there is a doubt, you have documentation.

/r

Ahmad

Apr 15, 2022
    Hello Ahmad:

I spoke to Stephen briefly on a few matters, so I wasn't able to specifically ask about your question. However, what I do know is that if you used the same e-mail address for the entire series, you should be eligible. Did you collect all the certificates for attendance - that's always helpful in resolving these things. I do know that Stephen is a fair bit behind on getting vouchers out, mostly due to some internal issues in CompTIA. It shouldn't matter which email you use, as long as you use the same one for all the sessions. However, it does take time to sort out these issues, particularly when we're dealing with a couple thousand attendees.

As to the A+ Core 1 TTT, you have two weeks to completely watch all of the on-demand sessions. Since the Series ended on May 12, you have through May 26 to get caught back up. I recommend you make sure you collect all of the certificates for all of the sessions so in case there is a doubt, you have documentation.

/r
    Thank you for the response. It is really helpful. I'll make sure I attend all the sessions of A+ core 1 and 2 with the same email ID.

L|z@rd Squ@ad

• Jan 20, 2021
    Thailand
    Hi, the A+ vouchers are just now going out with the email team. You should see it by weeks end.
    Hello, I would like to inquire about the exam voucher. I don't know if anyone has received the CAPS+, Cloud+, and Network+ vouchers. It's been a long time now. I have not received my exam voucher. What should I do? I have contacted as suggested by someone. but still, no feedback back How long do I have to wait? So what should I do? Thank you.

Reactions: superguruman