IMPORTANT CySA+ TTT RESCHEDULE

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    PLEASE READ!

Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to reschedule the remaining three sessions for the CySA+ TTT. The remaining schedule is:

• Session 10 - Tuesday July 14, 2020
    • Session 11 - Thursday July 16, 2020
    • Session 12 - Tuesday July 21, 2020
    Please update your calendars to reflect the new dates. The sessions have been updated in ON24 so you should receive webinar reminders for the new dates. I apologize for any inconvenience, however we needed to make this change.

Please feel free to contact me directly in you have any questions regarding the new schedule. [email protected]

Thank you,
    Stephen

Nigel@Cyberdyne Systems

Jun 3, 2020
    Oxford, UK
    Thank's Stephen. I don't have any questions about the TTT timings but I was wondering if it is possible to get some sort of numbers of certificate holders from anywhere? Ie How many CompTIA quals are out there and then how many hold A+, Network+, Security+, CySa+ and CASP. It is helpul to show students that taking the CySA will move them up into a different band when it comes to talent pool and availability.

What would be fantastic would be if we had those number by country as well. It means we can talk to other employers about who is utiliziing these quals to their best extent.

Kind Regards
    Nigel

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    What would be fantastic would be if we had those number by country as well. It means we can talk to other employers about who is utiliziing these quals to their best extent.

Back around 2017 / 2018, LinkedIn allowed any member to easily search for people with a specific skill, for example https://www.linkedin.com/topic/cysa+

But apparently they removed that feature and made it a paying-recruiters-feature only. Darnit.