In need of a CompTIA A+ Lesson plan for my classroom

Michael Miller

Jun 3, 2020
Tennessee
I am looking for actually three good lesson plans:

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Security+

Restructuring my Classroom and would like some guidance on teaching these Certifications. So I am reaching out to this network of great people. Anyway someone could email me these lesson plans. Thank you,

Mike Miller
[email protected]

Reactions: James P.
I know we were a partner and have a test center in house. But, I am not sure if our school renewed. I do need to check that.

MikeMiller
I know partner subscription for delivery partner renews automatically, so if you registered as a delivery partner, your subscription should be active

I know we were a partner and have a test center in house. But, I am not sure if our school renewed. I do need to check that.

MikeMiller
And if you are a partner, the very best place to get that material would be through your Business Development Manager. As an academic partner, you have access to books, 30 day subscriptions for CertMaster products, and vouchers for your instructional team. Lesson plans from CompTIA would be as part of the book's supporting material - definitely recommending you get that for all the courses you teach. /r