Instructor ebooks, PowerPoint slides and lab

Sivanesan

Jun 4, 2020
Malaysia
Greeting to all, I would like to suggest In Our CIN portal could have the instructor books, PowerPoint slides and lab access.
We have alot new partners and instructor join in and looking for the above resources. But can't find it.

In our portal we have the video recording and PowerPoint by the trainer whom teach the subject. But don't have the instructor book or the lab. We trainers must first use it before we can teach.

Other vendors equipped all this in their portal. So trainer can use the resources for teaching their students.

Hope Comptia can consider this request. Now A+ is going start. Yes we attend the TTT course. Then we going teach this course. It would be great if we given access the lab in our CIN portal.
No need to give individually but have it in portal itself.

It would be a great help to all the trainer.

Dr. Furstenberg

Mar 22, 2020
Greeting to all, I would like to suggest In Our CIN portal could have the instructor books, PowerPoint slides and lab access.
We have alot new partners and instructor join in and looking for the above resources. But can't find it.

In our portal we have the video recording and PowerPoint by the trainer whom teach the subject. But don't have the instructor book or the lab. We trainers must first use it before we can teach.

Other vendors equipped all this in their portal. So trainer can use the resources for teaching their students.

Hope Comptia can consider this request. Now A+ is going start. Yes we attend the TTT course. Then we going teach this course. It would be great if we given access the lab in our CIN portal.

Another I AGREE... this would save me tons of time chasing resources....

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021

Wonderful suggestion.

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com

Sounds good, but I'd be a devil's advocate on this one. Sorry.

The content creators also need to eat and live. For that, we need to ensure that the intellectual property is properly managed.
    Such that, we need to ensure that the instructor materials are in the hands of the instructors and partners.
    We have a process for that - through CompTIA reps- not in a forum like this one.

In any case, train-the-trainer sessions are conducted every so often anyway where, instructors are given access to CertMaster and be able to download materials.

What I'd like to see tho is a portal where CTT+ certified instructors can readily access instructor materials for any course.
    For Cisco, there's NetAcad. For Microsoft, there's MCT portal. For CompTIA, should be a separate portal, not this forum.
    or if there's one already, let me know.

The contrarian in me says...

1648738308022.png

j/k - I agree in theory as well...but made you look...haha...

But I would say it can't be completely wide open. Maybe making the TTT stuff more available and shared resources, sure. But when it gets close to that paywall line, which no one likes, but still. The instructor guide is available for those who come to the TTT sessions (a nice incentive). CM Learn and Lab are available for evaluative purposes if you're a CompTIA partner, which to me is a great benefit already, and one I've used myself.

What I'd like to see tho is a portal where CTT+ certified instructors can readily access instructor materials for any course.
    For Cisco, there's NetAcad. For Microsoft, there's MCT portal. For CompTIA, should be a separate portal, not this forum.
    or if there's one already, let me know.

I do like this idea - it would really raise the value of the CTT+.

/r

Last edited:

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    I understand, @Sivanesan
    I was just sharing the other side of the coin, so to speak.

The trainer side of me would want full access to all resources too.
    The content creator side of me tells otherwise.

I honestly hope that we'd have a portal for CTT+ to have full access to all trainer materials for all courses.
    Not only that it will ensure that we all use the same materials globally, but it will also add value to the CTT+ cert.

Sivanesan

Jun 4, 2020
    Malaysia
    I understand, @Sivanesan
    I was just sharing the other side of the coin, so to speak.

The trainer side of me would want full access to all resources too.
    The content creator side of me tells otherwise.

I honestly hope that we'd have a portal for CTT+ to have full access to all trainer materials for all courses.
    Not only that it will ensure that we all use the same materials globally, but it will also add value to the CTT+ cert.
    We are in trainer network we are all certified trainers here.. CTT+ is cerrtication itself where those technical school teacher with no basic background can take up the CTT+.

That's the difference between Comptia and other vendors. They have limited trainers compare to our CIN.

Alot of you in this CIN still don't understand only Comptia Partner and Comptia Acacdemy Trainers are here.

Please correct me if I m wrong @ Stephen.

Hope in our Comptia A+ TTT can explain to us what is CIN portal and can we trainers get to use the certmaster books online, labs and slides without a deadline.

We use it in the portal itself. Everyone have a account to sign-in.

When we teach class we can be proud to show we are comptia trainers whom use the web portal to teach the students. The instructor books and the lab and the slides.

I have trained the Comptia CYSA+ for more than 100 corporate students. When we open the book it shows our name as instructor in book. It will be fantastic if we use it from the web portal itself. In terms of security and DRM will be Great.

We are unique compare to other vendors. Once our students get certified and update in LinkedIn. Job hunters start offering them Jobs. They tell me before being certified they look for job opportunities. Now hunters are looking for them.

This is how powerful our Comptia Certification in Asia. Thanks to Mr Hairil our Country Manager.

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    We are in trainer network we are all certified trainers here.. CTT+ is cerrtication itself where those technical school teacher with no basic background can take up the CTT+.

That's the difference between Comptia and other vendors. They have limited trainers compare to our CIN.

Alot of you in this CIN still don't understand only Comptia Partner and Comptia Acacdemy Trainers are here.

Please correct me if I m wrong @ Stephen.

Hope in our Comptia A+ TTT can explain to us what is CIN portal and can we trainers get to use the certmaster books online, labs and slides without a deadline.

We use it in the portal itself. Everyone have a account to sign-in.

When we teach class we can be proud to show we are comptia trainers whom use the web portal to teach the students. The instructor books and the lab and the slides.

I have trained the Comptia CYSA+ for more than 100 corporate students. When we open the book it shows our name as instructor in book. It will be fantastic if we use it from the web portal itself. In terms of security and DRM will be Great.

We are unique compare to other vendors. Once our students get certified and update in LinkedIn. Job hunters start offering them Jobs. They tell me before being certified they look for job opportunities. Now hunters are looking for them.

This is how powerful our Comptia Certification in Asia. Thanks to Mr Hairil our Country Manager.
    Good to know