ITF+ Instructor Needed (Remote)

Kiyanna Davis

Dec 19, 2022
Cheyney University's Workforce Enhancement Network is in need of an experienced remote Comptia ITF+ certification instructor. We will be running the course beginning spring semester of February 2023 for approximately 8-10 weeks. All instructional resources will be provided to the instructor including CompTIA and uCertify products.

A multi-certified instructor is preferred with wide experience in IT certification and instruction. The instructor will meet with students weekly for virtual instruction to prep for the ITF+ exam.

Please share this opportunity with the IT instructor community and contact Mrs. Kiyanna Davis @ [email protected] with a recent professional resume to be considered.

Instructor Job Post .jpg

Cool Whip

Aug 21, 2023
Hi Ms. Davis,
I would like to know if you filled these positions from last year. We are looking for a few ITF+ & Network+ instructors, but we want to ensure whoever had them in the past was satisfied with their work.

Thanks much!
Is there an email address, I may send you my resume? I would be interested in teaching for your ITF+ classes.
Regards.
Curtis