ITF+ Public Domain (Free) Learning content

Hey guys, thanks for the kind comments relating to the SY0-601 content I posted. BTW, in my recently "retired from" job with the California Community College Chancellor's Office, I helped fund and create learning content that is aligned with CompTIA's ITF+ certification. My content development team included two full-time community college faculty and one high school teacher. Content is aligned with the exam objectives and is public domain (meaning it is free for public use) as an open education resource (OER). You can take a look at it by clicking on the link below and registering as a student. It is structured to use Canvas as the LMS and Canvas provides a free teacher account so you can set up the course for your use by importing the learning content via a Canvas importable file. I've also provided a link to the file for downloading. This is a great course for middle school and high school students who are involved in CyberPartiot or NCL cybersecurity competitions.
Link to Student Course Registration: Link to Importable Canvas Learning Content File: (file needs to be unzipped after downloading)

Enjoy.....

Steve

AceT-Prakash

Jun 26, 2020
Hicksville, NY
Hey guys, thanks for the kind comments relating to the SY0-601 content I posted. BTW, in my recently "retired from" job with the California Community College Chancellor's Office, I helped fund and create learning content that is aligned with CompTIA's ITF+ certification. My content development team included two full-time community college faculty and one high school teacher. Content is aligned with the exam objectives and is public domain (meaning it is free for public use) as an open education resource (OER). You can take a look at it by clicking on the link below and registering as a student. It is structured to use Canvas as the LMS and Canvas provides a free teacher account so you can set up the course for your use by importing the learning content via a Canvas importable file. I've also provided a link to the file for downloading. This is a great course for middle school and high school students who are involved in CyberPartiot or NCL cybersecurity competitions.
Link to Student Course Registration: Link to Importable Canvas Learning Content File: (file needs to be unzipped after downloading)

Enjoy.....

Steve
Thank you so much!! 🙏

Reactions: Lee McWhorter