ITF Update / Date

It should technically be soon-ish (don't know officially), but I don't think it'll happen until next year, especially a TTT. The ITF+ TTT that @Steve Linthicum did was going on at the same time I was doing the original PenTest+ TTT over three year ago. So they both should be up again. But I think our schedule for the year is full, so suspect it'll be next year.

Reactions: Fanuel

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
It should technically be soon-ish (don't know officially), but I don't think it'll happen until next year, especially a TTT. The ITF+ TTT that @Steve Linthicum did was going on at the same time I was doing the original PenTest+ TTT over three year ago. So they both should be up again. But I think our schedule for the year is full, so suspect it'll be next year.
okay, thank you

MNomadic

Sep 1, 2021

There's an ITF+ SME workshop next week for objective development and then another in April for item writing so I would surmise that sometime after those occur is when they will be ready to release an update.

There's an ITF+ SME workshop next week for objective development and then another in April for item writing so I would surmise that sometime after those occur is when they will be ready to release an update.
That fits, it's is a complicated process to even get the objectives updated, let alone all the materials. So yeah, likely next year.

Well noted @ Lee